[Healeys] Interesting ad on Craigs list for a 100 M

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 07:14:30 MDT 2009

In a message dated 4/29/2009 9:01:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Healey100M at gmail.com writes:

Some  Reno red over black cars with black
interior are listed with red  piping but now I've hear that it should
be  black.

My Reno red car--BN1#222333, built 12/54 came to me with the original
interior--black leather with contrasting red piping some of which is  still on
board around door openings.  It looks more like Persimmon than Red  but may
have faded over the years.
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!