[Healeys] Healey Movie Sighting

Robert D. Hughes dhugh at tscnet.com
Sat Apr 25 20:03:51 MDT 2009

That scene was shot at Riverside Raceway. The 100 spun out in the
middle of the track
and was broadsided by an old race car (looks like an Aston Martin
grill) that was attached
to a Jag 120 and released just before impact.  The 100 had no engine
or tranny, just a
dummy driving.  Everything happens so fast that you don't notice the cutaways.

This whole scene was shown in one of the sports car magazines of the time.

Robert Hughes
65 BJ8