[Healeys] Healey Movie Sighting

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 17:35:16 MDT 2009

Flipping channels and an old Gregory Peck movie is on Starz Retroplex
called On The Beach (on right now).

In the scene I just saw Gregory Peck is watching a road race.  I came
in half through, so I missed some but there is at very least a 100
involved in a fiery crash, and I think a 100-Six.  Many others of the
vintage.  I don't have PVR on this set or I would be able to report
more.

http://www.starz.com/titles/OnTheBeach

It looks like it will be on Starz Mystery again in June

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."