[Healeys] healey running hot

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Fri Apr 24 20:06:24 MDT 2009

Does your car have the bottom and center baffles installed ahead of the
radiator. I have found that they make a huge difference particularly in
traffic.
I would also recommend dribbling a little cold water over the carb float
cambers when the problem occurs to see if it is being caused by fuel boiling
in the carbs.

Michael Salter.