[Healeys] healey running hot

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Apr 24 19:16:52 MDT 2009

Jess,

Check that the thermostat is opening fully and isn't sticking, then I'd
suspect the radiator. Just because it's been flushed and doesn't leak, it
could still be half plugged.

I don't have your name in the Hundred Registry. Can you please send me all
your BN1 numbers, etc. for the Hundred Registry?

Thanks

Rich Chrysler
AHCA Hundred Registrar