[Healeys] BN1 rear spring question - 8 leaf type.

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Fri Apr 24 03:02:04 MDT 2009

I can really underline, what John wrote. Two years ago, on my first test drive
after restoration of my BN1 with new springs, I realised a "moving" rear axle.
I was not far from my house, so came back with a slightly rubbing tyre at the
rear fender opening.
Then swapped the toe bolt from the old to the new springs.
I was really happy having realized the moving axle right in time.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----