[Healeys] Radiator paint

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Apr 14 18:17:45 MDT 2009

Ed,

The radiator should be painted all gloss black with only the shroud guard
piece across the top just behind the header tank brush painted bright red.
These colours have absolutely nothing to do with the colour of the car. All
of the embossed number areas and the various plates are all covered with the
same gloss black.

If you're concerned about judging you should send for the National Concours
Registry 2009 edition of the Guidelines. It contains all this detail on a CD
that you can down load and print off into a 3 ring binder or such to have
with you in the shop. Details of how to order this should be in the list
Archives.

Rich Chrysler