[Healeys] BJ8 inner door picture?

Jerry Costanzo grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net
Sun Apr 12 19:11:27 MDT 2009

Does anyone have a picture of your inner door prior to putting the panel on.
Late BJ8?
If you look at the MOSS site the Door Fittings and Seals page.

Part number 93 is my question.  I think I see where this is installed but I
don't see how it is a glass stop.  It appears to be too high in the door and
the window needs to drop another 3 inches.

By the way, when you pull on the door handle, is there usually a click as the
door latch opens?   I have one door that clicks and one doesn't .

I appreciate the help.

Jerry
BJ8  1967