[Healeys] Searching for my BT7...

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 09:47:21 MDT 2009

Hello Healey Listers,

I recently received this email from a Lady [Monet] who is searching for her
BT7 that she sold 25 years ago.  Does anyone have a lead on the car - maybe
the BT7 register out there?  Here is part of her email:

I'm sure I'm not the first person who is trying to find the first car they
owned. I've never tried before. Recently I've rekindled my interest in finding
it - my 1960 Austin-Healey 3000 BT7. The only scrap of information I have on
it is the license plate # which is California HWU471, which appears on one
photo I have of it. Its original color was burgundy with the same color
interior... but being young in the '70s, I had it painted a popular-then
bright yellow w/black interior.

If you have a lead for her, please contact her as above.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail at yahoo.com