[Healeys] Reproduction British Chrome Question

tomleavy at comcast.net tomleavy at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 17:30:01 MST 2008

Thanks to Ken, Don, Mirek and David for your replies. I'm still sittin' on the
fence here. B My grille surround is very good, as is the eyebrow. I'll
probably wind up replacing the door handles, trunk handle and escutcheon, and
overriders outright with new. I'll share my experiences.

If anyone has had any positive experiences with rechromers (in terms of price
and quality), I'd appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks,

Tom
63 BJ7