[Healeys] Indy 500 tips wanted

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 14:52:17 MST 2008

At this years Brickyard I got a great parking spot between turns 1 and 2
across from the tunnel to the infield. We went up on Friday for practice and
parked there. (we commute from Louisville daily) On Friday you can purchase
parking for race day in advance so we knew we had the spot on Sunday and we  could
just drive right to the track.

A large parking lot with food vendors and port-a-cans, literally across the
street from our entrance and seats. After the race the traffic is terrible so
plan on tailgating for an hour or two. We got to watch all the NASCAR car
haulers pull out as we munched on fried chicken and beer.

After the race we head south to Louisville. Instead of heading west to the
Interstate like most people we go east into downtown and the traffic moves much
 better.

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY
5 Travel Deals!