[Healeys] Bringing it back to life, little spark, maybe coil - ROTOR PROBABLY

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:05:23 MST 2008

Try Kip Motors in Dallas for Rotors and Distributor caps.  They make
them themselves, and they use a compound that is more like the
original.   They are the only ones who make the early 6 cly
distributor cap now, and I bought one of thier rotors today.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."