[Healeys] Subject: Off: Terrific Auto Photo Gallery

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 28 22:08:45 MST 2008

Yes, Norman, I totally agree.  While I've never been able to see
Goodwood (it's on my Bucket List), I have been to several U.K. Vintage
Auto races and hill climbs.  They certainly do go 10/10 with some very
valuable machinery.  At the 2002 50th on the Thruxton Motor Circuit, two
big Healeys got pranged and one spun into the tires so hard that it was
almost gone from the windscreen forward.

Bill Barnett