[Healeys] Subject: Off: Terrific Auto Photo Gallery

Norman norman.hendry at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 28 17:43:27 MST 2008

Having been fortunate enough to attend both of these events on several
occasions the main difference imho is; at Goodwood they race.

Norman

"Looks like someone who attends the Monterey Historic Races and Pebble Beach
17 Mile Drive.  Each year this is a must attend event.  I am fortunate
enough that it is just out my back door a 30 min drive away.  Consider
coming out next year as this is the Goodwood of the states".