[Healeys] National Concours Originality Guide - Where to Purchase

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:43:19 MDT 2008

Rich,

What about making the existing guidelines available as a PDF file? You
don't have to pay to print (you can push that off to the end users),
mail, etc. So, in theory it could be offered off the existing site for
a relatively small fee paid via pay pal for immediate download.

That would definitely help those of us who weren't bright enough to
get them in time, but need the information to start restoration.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion