[Healeys] BN1 Batch Number

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 19:32:28 MDT 2008

Craig--

Rich Chrysler keeps the Worlwide 100 Registry and has lots of  info.
John Harper keeps the UK Registry and also has very complete  data.

I know Rich reads this list and think that John does too--The email  address
I have for him is:  _john at jharper.demon.co.uk_
(mailto:john at jharper.demon.co.uk)

Best--Michael Oritt
In a message dated 10/11/2008 9:25:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,