[Healeys] 100M Engine Bay Paint Color

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Mon Oct 13 23:20:02 MDT 2008

I will (hopefully) start work on the car this winter - I will take pictures
ten. For now, I just scraped a little bit of black overspray in the engine
bay to discover the original white color..

Will let you know once I have the photos!

BTW - the car is red now (it was painted in '83, but I checked the dash: the
dash was white, and I believe the oval instrument panel was also white,
unless someone has sanded the silver/gray paint..

Tadek