[Healeys] Grose-jets

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:43:38 MDT 2008

Jim -

I got a bad batch of Grose Jets a while back that did this.  I chucked 'em.

Not sure if the new ones do this too.

The old ones they made like 15 years ago worked like a dream, don' t know
what happened.

FYI, the grose jets are VERY sensitive to crud in the fuel.  You must use a
proper inline fuel filter with them.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1