[Healeys] Kirk Kvam's Tricarb info

Roland Wilhelmy rwil at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 7 23:00:20 MDT 2008

I have finally assembled all the information and, thanks to "Redlands"
Ron Davies, a full set of photos for Kirk Kvam's tricarb.  Please send
any flames to me.  Kirk doesn't need them.
-Roland Wilhelmy

For health reasons Kirk Kvam must sell his beautiful 1962 Tricarb.
The car was professionally restored in a body off frame total
restoration. The frame and suspension are powder coated.  The engine,
built by Ken Rocke, has a K code BJ8 block and cam.  The three HS4
carbs are new and another new set comes with the car.
 A set of manifolds, a new windshield, a new soft top, and other new
parts come with the car.  Also a four seater hardtop that needs
restoration.
 The trophies the car has won come with the car:
	     It won Best of Show three consecutive years at California
Healey Week.
	     It won Best of Show two consecutive years at Healeys on
the Green.
	     It has won Best of Marque at British Car Day (San Diego).
                 And many other awards at local shows.
The NADA value for this "excellent" car is $ 60,400.  Kirk will
negotiate.  Kirk's cell # is 951-205-3035

 This is one outstanding looking and driving car.  Photos taken this
week can be viewed at:
         http://www.sdhealey.org//kvamTricarb/Kirk%20Kvam/kirk1.JPG
         http://www.sdhealey.org//kvamTricarb/Kirk%20Kvam/kirk2.JPG
         http://www.sdhealey.org//kvamTricarb/Kirk%20Kvam/kirk3.JPG