[Healeys] Holes for mounting fenders

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:04:00 MDT 2008

My BN4 restoration continues. Today four new fenders arrived. I hope they fit
as well as they look. However, they came without any holes. My new rear inner
quarter panels also came without holes. The old ones had holes of several
sizes. The old fenders were fiberglass, again with holes of various sizes.
Both of my shrouds needed repairs and all the holes were welded shut. My
question is what size are the holes in the fenders, shrouds and rear quarter
panels supposed to be?

Thanks in advance.

Rick Swain
'59 BN4 (almost ready for the body shop on its new frame)