[Healeys] County parts

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 19:38:23 MST 2008

Hello Listmates, I've posted this info before. But, in case you do not know,
County engine bearings for our 6 cylinder engines are absolute garbage. It's
not just my opinion. As a racer for over 25 years, I have first hand
experience with good bearings and the poor quality of County bearings. I also
have had the benefit of the collective experience of many of my Healey racing
buddies. They all agree - garbage! Reticular tin - made in Israel.  If you
need good tri-metal, lead-copper, bearings (rods and mains), I have ACL
bearings (made in Australia) in .010, .020 and.030 sizes.  Call me before you
buy dangerous bearings.  Richard Mayor
> Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:49:35 -0800> From: healeyrick at yahoo.com> To:
healeys at autox.team.net; Warthodson at aol.com> Subject: Re: [Healeys] County
parts> > Gary,> > Go here:http://www.xrnengineering.co.uk/> > One rebuilder
doesn't seem to be impressed with their quality:
http://www.britishcarpartsco.com/British%20car%20repairs.htm> > Good luck,>