[Healeys] ignition Systems

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 07:02:37 MST 2008

A general term for an electronic signal with fast (voltage) rise, a flat
"peak" and a fast fall.  On an an oscilloscope, it looks something like:

    __     __

... as opposed to the more rounded sine wave.  It's generated by digital
electronics, where signals are either on or off, instead of the more
gradual rise, peak and fall of analog equipment.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net