[Healeys] ignition Systems

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Nov 22 23:44:01 MST 2008

G'day Greg

What in heaven's name is a square wave?

Sounds like something I would have been dumped by at the beach during my
younger days and I ended up with a mouth full of sand.

Quite beyond me. I have enough trouble putting an overdrive back together,
although I should say that I was severely tested by a carpet shampooer this
arvo.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia