[Healeys] Fw: Friday Funnies

John & Kerry Rowe jkrowe46 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 21 16:46:23 MST 2008

      The teacher was telling the kids about the birds and the bees and
      She explained that when a man and a woman meet and fall in love,
      Nine months later the stork usually brings them a little baby from its
nest.

      Little Johnny at the back of the class put his hand up and asks the
teacher,
      "Are you sure about the stork, miss? I think you're getting your birds
      Mixed up 'cos my big sister just got a little baby, and she said it was
      From a shag at the beach.!!!

:

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of SoftBlue.jpg]