[Healeys] Distributors

John & Kerry Rowe jkrowe46 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Nov 20 14:40:29 MST 2008

Paul
We have a person here in Oz who modifies a modern Bosch distributor to fit
the healeys (and others). The brand name is Scorpion. The benefit is that
parts are easily available from any autoparts store and are reliable.
He will graph the distributor to suit the modifications (if any) made to
your motor. I am running these on my BN1 & BT7 (both modified) with good
results.
They are available either as points system or electronic.
I run the points version for simplicity & preference having had bad
experiences with electronic in the past.
In 2004, the cost was $410 Australian (with present exchange rates would be
very favourable (about US$250)
If interested come back to me & I will email you contact details

John Rowe   Qld  Australia
BN1  BT7