[Healeys] Distributors

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 13:50:47 MST 2008

Hi, Paul -
I installed a Mallory Dual-Point in my BJ8 in 1992.  Since then, I have had
zero problems with it and have only changed points once in 76,500 miles and
that only to prepare for a cross-country drive.  Obviously, I have also not
had any problems with aftermarket Lucas rotors.  The engine is stock.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA