[Healeys] BJ8 Foam seats

Greg Wilkinson gregwilkinson at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 11 09:42:33 MST 2008

I don't think there is an exact number since everyone is different. Weight,
height and comfort level are all variables. I cut my holes from the bottom
of the seat maybe 2/3 up through the foam (since the foam is tapered). I
ended up making about 15 to 20 small holes. One problem I had was the
windshield chrome was right in my eyeline. I'd suggest not cutting too close
to the top of the seat or it may feel lumpy when you sit. I weigh about 155
and am 6' tall if that helps.

Cheers,
Greg