[Healeys] BJ8 Shrouds for Sale

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Fri Nov 7 11:09:34 MST 2008

I have a pair of original aluminum shrouds for a late BJ8 for sale. I
restored these for someone who has since given up on his restoration and
sold the car.
These are correctly restored and ready to install.
I'm asking $US2500 for the front and $US2800 for the rear or $US5000 for the
pair.
The price includes packing in a crate as can bee seen here
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=445
The purchaser must arrange for transportation from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
although I can deliver them to a local shipping depot.
Let me know if you are interested before they go on eBay.

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)