[Healeys] BJ8 Phase III

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 06:52:03 MST 2008

Wes -

1. Yes
2. Metal w/ cable
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. The original style british caps were all metal with a rivet in the middle.
6. Note that your car should have a painted front Mk III emblem rather
than cloisonne.

I highly recommend you get Roger Moment's original austin healey
guide.  This book answers all these questions and will be an
invaluable guide to helping you put your car back together.

The Concours Guidelines are also very helpful (availabe from the AH Club).

Alan