[Healeys] BJ8 Phase III

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Nov 5 06:34:46 MST 2008

Hi, Wes -
Yes, the fan guard was always red.  Actually, it was painted by hand with a
brush at the factory, so to be "concours" you need to see the brush marks.
The correct oil fill cap is the metal one with the wire lanyard.
Yes, the choke cables were both covered with a black plastic shield from the
splitter block bracket on the firewall to the cable bracket at the carb air
filters.
Later valve cover labels were stick-on decals rather than the riveted design
of the earlier labels.
Original radiator caps (7 psi) were silver zinc plated with a large brass
button in the center.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry