[Healeys] Stop me before I &nbsp again!

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu May 29 19:43:33 MDT 2008

Rick:

<<My browser is Firefox, connecting to the list through Yahoo Mail. Only happens when I post to this list.>>

At precisely 6:59PM CDT yesterday I sent the following:
<quote>

While Al's comments are pretty much true...............
<<What is a &nbsp? or is Yahoo following AOL's lead.>>
The answer to Quentin's question above is YES.  Yahoo is also out side of the RFC Rules which are "supposed" to be the governing rules.
Gmail IS third.
</quote>

BECAUSE MailMan (the List software program) CONFORMS (and the gents work VERY HARD at doing so) to the RFC Rules, your problem, just like the other users of above cited
"free email offerings" HAVE a problem which has NOTHING to do with Mark's setup.

The only "free email service" I know of is MSN.  There may be others (but I doubt it<G>).

Does the ISP Service you use (Comcast, ATT, Galaxyinternet, SBCglobal, etc.) offer you the use of "Mailbox(s)"??  USE one.

Ed