[Healeys] Stop me before I &nbsp again!

Bill wkollar at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 29 18:41:50 MDT 2008

I don't profess to know what is causing this to happen but here's a thought.
The letters   are used to create an extra blank space between words
when writing a line of text when creating a web page.  Maybe for some reason
Firefox is automatically inserting it in place of an extra space that you
are typing in your message between words or sentences.