[Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island - a real dealer.....

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 09:31:20 MDT 2008

Hi List,

Also received the letter - clearly being sourced from the AH members
book.  Actually not a bad idea on his part.  I just happen to have
talked to him about a month or two back about another brand of car I
had for sale - he seems to be a cash buyer at the right price for cars
he is looking for - he sent a broker/buddy round [in CA] to look at the
car on his behalf and made a vebal offer - which was too low.

If anyone has a Healey for sale and needs a fast deal for whatever
reason, he maybe worth a call.

Robert.