[Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island

Kenny J theswed at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 08:39:25 MDT 2008

I received a letter on Sat. I emailed him on Sun night and got a response on
Tuesday.  He claims to be looking for a Healey. I haven't responded to the
email.

Kenny
'61 BT-7

healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: [Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island> > In a
message dated 5/27/08 10:34:33 PM, healeys-request at autox.team.net> writes:> >
> [...]
letter> from> > Peter Kumar of Long island city (sic) indicating an interest
in their> Austin> > Healey (sic)? He is listed in the alphabetical section of
the AHCUSA> > resource> > book but not in the geographical (New York) section.
Just curious to see> if> > he is using the membership list as a source
document for solicitatio> >> I got one as well; just trashed it. Clearly a
person with bad ideas, lots of> time on his hands, and no technological savvy.
Time consuming scam...> Cheers> Gary> > > > **************> Get trade secrets
for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with> Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.>
(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&> ?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)>