[Healeys] Door Striker Adjustment

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Tue May 27 20:24:40 MDT 2008

Gene,

Check the condition of the door latch by comparing it to the one on
the other door.  The end of the latch, where it engages the the
striker, may be worn.  Previously, my driver door would pop open and
that was the problem.  A fellow member club member built it up with a
weld and ground it back to shape.  Now it's as good as new.

http://tricarb.com/gallery/2006tuneup/IMG_0689

http://tricarb.com/gallery/2006tuneup/IMG_0691

Al Malin
Tricarb