[Healeys] Door Striker Adjustment

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Tue May 27 20:10:47 MDT 2008

Not all furflex is created equal.   Some is too big.   Macgreggor sells
Brizzleflex and so does Moss (now).   And then there is the economy route.
Not sure what all the others carry.

I purchased some several years ago and I had to cut down the rubber tube
area to allow the trim to squish better.

Mark