[Healeys] Overdrive Idiot light

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Sun May 25 19:57:39 MDT 2008

Sounds like you should have had a nice Chevy van rather than a Healey.  A
bit hard
to impress a date when you have to go through that OD switch routine.  And
besides it would have been a bit easier to have your way with your sweetie
in a van, if you know what I mean.  ; )

Thanks for the input on the light.   Sounds doable without all the fartarse
around.
 ( is that really a word down there?) )))))))

Mark