[Healeys] Mark This Day -- Gasoline

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Sat May 24 13:41:42 MDT 2008

And the auto manufacturers still persist in making 200-300 HP SUVs, cars, trucks and all.  Like all of us need 240 HP to get where we are going.  Higher HP = poor gas mileage.

A wise manufacturer would put together a car with the thinking of Henry Ford and the first VW bugs.  Basic, dependable, easy to repair and cheap right off the lot.  Do we really need all the bells and whistles that Detroit/Japan offers?  A car which parks itself - how absurd.

Keith Pennell