[Healeys] Computer Stuff Plus new Phone connections

Richard Gordon HealeyHundred at comcast.net
Sat May 24 10:58:57 MDT 2008

My first experience with a computer was programing a correlation/
regression program on a card driven IBM 360 in a Psych statistics
class at the University of Colorado. First one I had at home was an
early Apple I and the next was an Apple IIe. Had to do an excursion
into PC land for my business, but I am back to Apple with an iMac.
Trashed the PC's 6 years ago and haven't missed them at all.

What do any of you guys know about MagicJack phone connections? $19.95
per year with unlimited long distance and a lifetime phone number?
What is the down side?

Thanks,
Richard
Richard Gordon