[Healeys] Mark This Day -- Gasoline

James Lea clocks at midcoast.com
Sat May 24 09:03:10 MDT 2008

With gas prices going ever higher I have been interested in vintage electric
cars for some years and finally decided to get one before the prices went
way up which they are sure to do. Last week I bought a 1976 Citicar made in
Sebring Florida. They made around a two thousand of these little cars before
they went belly up in the late seventies. The Citicar will do 38 MPH on the
flat and has a fifty mile range and all for a penny a mile. Plus it's a fun
little car. Anyone else know about these cars? Cheers, JL

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856
1-207-236-3632