[Healeys] !00M on Ebay

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Wed May 21 21:00:03 MDT 2008

Hi Alan & Kenny, yes, may things wrong with this car. Jerry Bensinger
had it for sale in Jan. '08 also.

If you think the paint on the bulkhead is bad, take a look at the
chassis shots attached (list will strip attachments) of this car.
You'll see why this dealer doesn't show any chassis photos of the
"Just finished 85,000 photo documented restoration".

I was told in Jan. the restoration was several years old and cost
$85,000. 85,000 photos is a lot!  :-)

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'62 BN7 MkII
'65 BJ8
'53 MGTD
Healey100M at gmail.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 2007_091756ah100m0024.JPG]