[Healeys] Speedo Info (Pt. 2)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat May 17 23:04:20 MDT 2008

To my surprise, a drop of crazy glue and pressure from some needle nose
pliers seems to have remedied the crack and subsequent binding, though
probably not permanently.  Tomorrow, I'll try to get it all back
together and see if the calibration is still close.

One mistake I made was to use electrical parts cleaner, instead of
electronic circuits cleaner.  It removed some of the paint from my
speedo needle and odometer and trip meter wheels.  Looks like a little
fine painting is in order (anyone have any recommendations--seems like
small model enamel should work well?).

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net