[Healeys] Jumpy Speedo Redux

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Sat May 17 10:26:50 MDT 2008

Hi Bob,
I'm not sure if this has been covered but....if there is any bending of the
inner speedo cable the needle will quiver.
To check it you lay it flat and straight on a floor and then roll it along
with your finger tips.
If it is straight it will roll along, if it is not it will jump about.
With this test you can straighten a bent inner cable but it takes patience.

Michael Salter
100 (1953)
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)