[Healeys] Trailer tie-downs

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Sun May 11 06:31:10 MDT 2008

I have read pros & cons concerning parallel vs diagonal hold down  straps. I
doubt that it makes much difference, however in my case, I was using  diagonal
straps & discovered that the straps were chaffing against each  other &
fraying the webbing, so I switched to parallel straps.

Gary Hodson

In a message dated 5/10/2008 5:59:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,