[Healeys] OT: Prius. Delete if not curious

Ronald A. Fine ronfineesq at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 16:10:22 MDT 2008

I've been driving a Prius since April, 2004 as my daily driver.  I use it mostly on city streets but living in Los Angeles, I get plenty of Freeway miles.  Personally, I like the car and would definitely recommend it.  I understand that the newer year models have slightly more HP and I have also just read that there is a "Sporty" model now being offered which has larger tires and stiffer suspension.  It's definitely not a sport car but it is roomy and easily seats 5 people.  I like the hatch back and fold down rear seats.  Plenty of room to carry stuff.
Ron Fine
61BN7
66 MGB