[Healeys] gas additives

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 09:53:15 MDT 2008

Alan:  True, my Healey will diesel occassionally but not always.  Usually when
hot after a long run.  However, that problem was solved long ago by shutting
down in gear and releasing the clutch.  I do not consider it economically
adventageous to spend ten to twenty cents more per gallon to solve such a
simple problem.  I haven't worn out a clutch yet.  Just call me 'frugal' -
spelled c-h-e-a-p ?

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031