[Healeys] list

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu May 1 17:33:13 MDT 2008

G'day Richard

Welcome to the world of the Healeys and Austin-Healey on the information
superhighway where you car travels at the same speed as a Bugatti
Veyron.

While you're sending out the largess send some my way via paypal please.
Somehow I have to pay for my trip to Monterey in August.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia