[Healeys] Email Question, No Healey

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Sun Mar 30 21:22:40 MST 2008

I am not so sure that gmail or any other is better. I changed email
addresses two years ago from healey6 @ (etc) to this one keeping the same
ISP. The old one still gets about 20 spams a day and the new one nothing
after all this time. I am careful in giving my email address out and that is
the key. When I do give out an email address, I use the old one. If I do not
detect any increase in spams on the old address, I will occasionally inform
that person (company) of my real address. Even then, I do not always let
them know especially if it is someone with whom I do not intend to keep a
long term relationship. Kinda like giving a false name at a singles bar when
all you want is a one night stand without being stalked. (just watched
another episode of Two and a Half Men).

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com