[Healeys] Email Question, No Healey

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Sun Mar 30 20:41:08 MST 2008

<<Best spam filter on the planet.>>

Nope, Alan!!<G>  SpamAssassin is!!

<<  Love it, and it's the best format for the list.>>

Sorry, NOPE again!!!

I run just shy of 2 dozen mailing Lists and was using the program that Mark recently changed to for almost 4 years prior to his change-over.  As such I joined the MM Users Mail List (almost live-time!!) and inorder the WORST problem childs are AOL then Yahoo then Gmail.  It IS FLAT due to the FACT that all 3 do NOT conform to the RFC Rules (web mail use rules) and cause MORE problems than "FREE" is worth!!

For those of you using 1 of those 3 you will see List Mail that does not look like what you typed and sent.  Sometime you will see NO mail at all because MM has "bounced" it OR you!!

Sorry<G>!

Ed