[Healeys] general discussion/vote

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sat Mar 22 08:54:37 MST 2008

Everyone,
Perhaps, just perhaps, since there seems to be a very strong desire by
many, including names I've never seen before, I would (and others) propose
to have a Monday (or when ever) Politics
subject. Having said that, I probably shouldn't suggest this idea as I'm
probably on Mark's and others banishment list.
 These conversations have been really interesting and, for the most part,
relatively civil. The notion that people who have many differences, but one
common love, can have provocative discussions and at least fall back on one
shared interest is intriguing.
 One aspect of owning Healeys that I've always loved is the variety of
people--of all political persuasions and nationalities--who cherish these
cars.  I think having humor and politics sprinkled in would add a little
spice to the List.
 I think the idea is a good one.  I suspect, were we to have a "Monday
Politics" day there would be many lively discussions for a few weeks, then
everyone having said their piece would quiet down.
 The key being to keep it limited to a single day..
Dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107